- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 & 3/4 oz.) package vanilla, 1 (4 oz.) package butterscotch or 1 (4 & 1/2 oz.) package chocolate instant pudding
Stir peanut butter & milk together. Add pudding mix & beat slowly with rotary beater for 1 to 2 min. or until well-blended. Pudding will be soft. Let stand for 5 min. & serve.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 small package miniature marshmallows
- 4 large candy canes, crushed (about 1/2 cup)
Place graham cracker crust in bottom of 11 x 7 in. pan. Combine whipped topping, marshmallows & 3/4 of candy. Spoon onto crust. Spread remaining crushed candy cane over mixture. Chill thoroughly.
- 6 baking potatoes
- 2 tbs. butter or margarine
- 1 (10 &3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 & 1/2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
Bake potatoes until done; cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out insides & reserve, leaving a thin shell. Mash potatoes with butter; add 1/2 cup cheese & remaining ingredients. Spoon into potatoes shells; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Arrange potatoes in shallow 3 quart baking dish. Bake at 375* for 15 min.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp. maple flavoring
Combine sugar, water, & flavoring in small saucepan. Bring to boil; cook for 5 min. Bottle & refrigerate. Makes 2 & 1/2 cups.
- 1 to 2 cups of corn
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbs. butter, melted
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup milk
Mix thoroughly. Drop spoonfuls of batter into fat in hot frying pan. Brown both sides.
- 1/4 lb. bulk sausage
- 6 eggs
- 3 tbs. milk
- 1/2 cup herb-seasoning
Put sausage in a 9 in. pie plate & microwave on HIGH for 2 to 3 min.; drain & crumble meat. Beat eggs & milk together. Stir in sausage & microwave on HIGH for 3 min.; stir twice. Fold croutons into eggs & microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 min. or until eggs are soft & moist. Do not over cook.
- 1 lb. pecans
- 1 large box Cherrios
- 1 med. box stick pretzels
- 1 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 box Wheat Chex
- 2 tbs. salt
- 1 tbs. garlic salt
- 1 lb. butter
Melt butter in large roaster. Pour in all cereals, nuts, pretzels & seasonings . Bake at 200* for 1 hour, stirring every 15 min.
- 1 can tuna (water packed), drained
- 1 (8 0z.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
Blend all ingredients until smooth. Serve with crackers.
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 1 cup flour
Mix all ingredients & roll into tiny balls & bake at 250* for 1 hour. Cool slightly & roll in confectioners’ sugar. Roll in sugar again about 1/2 hour later.
- 1-8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbs. snipped ripe olives
- 2 tbs. snipped parsley
- 3/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 4 drops bottled hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
Combine cream cheese & seasonings; fold in sour cream & chill. Stir in mushrooms just before serving.